- Help strangers more.
- If someone is in need, don’t be afraid to offer a hand.
- i.e. if someone drops something on the ground help them pick up their things.
- i.e. if an old lady is crossing the street, help her (if she needs it).
- Learn to control my debt.
- Only buy with my credit card what I can pay for in cash.
- Limit my retail therapy.
- Don’t buy things that I don’t REALLY want or NEED.
- Do more things that I love.
- Learn to love myself.
- Discover what I want.
- Learn to speak up for the things that I want.
- Find out what the fuck it is, what does KRISTI want, without adapting to what everyone else wants.
- Go back to school and define my career goals.
There are certainly additional things I would like to accomplish this year such as blogging more regularly and scrapping a certain number of layouts. But amidst everything that is going on right now this is what I've got.
2013 has been an interesting year full of much self discovery, love, friendship, heartbreak and death but I'm a firm believer that every experience you go through you should learn from and be stronger. I believe that 2014 is going to be a good year with more transition and self discovery and I'm ready for it.
So long 2013 and bring it on 2014!